Friday, April 6, 2012

Medieval Music for Piano

I am soooo excited about this project.  I have completed a book cover and 4 songs.  The songs are for my piano students and they will be challenged to learn most of the songs and fill out a few theory and history pages that accompanys the book.  They will be rewarded with small prizes so I believe they will be as excited about the new songs as I am.  They will also be mentored to write their own Medieval sounding song. 
copyright Patty Hurlburt

Copyright 2012 Patty Hurlburt.
I will included a sample shortly for you to use if you like it.

Here is a rough draft of the front cover.
Go to Piano Music Page for a sample. 
More sheet music to come soon.

No comments:

How many times have I been asked,  "How do I get my child to practice?" Too many times!   I believe it helps ...