Sunday, August 5, 2012

Music Software

I used to use Finale Notepad.  My husband downloaded it for free a few years ago and I thought he was so wonderful for thinking of me.  I used it a few times. 
Last Spring, I used the free trial of Sibelius.  I thought it was great, but I didn't think it was as easy as Finale.  So, I downloaded Finale Notepad just a couple months ago and can't stop typing in all my original music. My originals have been hanging around on small pieces, torn pieces, construction paper, what ever I could find kind of paper.  I'm glad to get organized in this area.
Therefore, I hope to post more of my songs on here (now that they will be readable) that you can use in your classrooms.
finaleSO, check it out.  http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/default.aspx

No comments:

How many times have I been asked,  "How do I get my child to practice?" Too many times!   I believe it helps ...